Organizations, students, and individuals working in Global Health and Humanitarian Assistance can maximize capacity and resources to actualize their communities’ visions.
We believe every person deserves and has a right to life with health, dignity, and an opportunity for fulfillment.
We pursue this belief vigorously through Our Guiding Principles:
- Listen carefully to others.
- Respect others in all interactions.
- Tailor our approaches to context and needs.
- Deliver what we promise.
- Work with our partners to actualize their vision.
- Work collaboratively across sectors and break down silos.
- Continuously evolve, grow, and adapt.