“After working with eA, we are STRONGER as an organization & we serve our beneficiaries BETTER…”
“Last night, I left class feeling as though I had finally found where Global Health, Systems Management, & Policy intersect.
I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to finally find where I belong in the Public Health community.”
Nepal Humanitarian Response
“[We are] personally proud & thankful to eA for successfully leading us during the Post-Earthquake First Aid Training Program & encouraging us to carry out the program in the long run with a better & sustainable approach on our own lead.
Truly, the value that eA carries on assisting partner organizations like ours to achieve their local mission is highly praiseworthy.”
Stay connected to EA.
- 2017, Nonprofit Honoree, WorldDenver’s International Women’s Day
- 2016, Executive Director, Winner of eTown eChievement Award
- 2016, Finalist in the Top 100 Global Innovators at the World Humanitarian Summit
- 2016, Second Prize Winner in the iLAB Global Impact Award
- 2015, Award of Semi-Finalist amongst the Top 100 Social Innovators in Health globally.