Our promise to our partners
- We listen and meet you where you are; your context and challenges are unique.
- We deliver individualized guidance to help you achieve your goals.
- We assist you with hands-on support to ensure successful implementation.
- We prepare and emBOLDen your team to be self-sufficient, and for your impact to be sustainable.
A few recent partners
Not all of our partners have been listed, and we respect the confidentiality of many.
Charter4Change: Localisation of Humanitarian Aid
eA is an Endorser of Charter4Change, an initiative led by both National and International NGOs, to practically implement changes to the way the Humanitarian System operates to enable more locally-led response.
eA endorses The Charter on Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Humanitarian Action.
Direct Relief’s mission is to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies.
“Redesigning Monitoring & Evaluation for Community-Driven Solutions” with Community-based Organizations in Myanmar and Thailand.
The Radical Humanitarian® inspires and mobilizes radical humanitarians who will:
- lead transformation,
- incorporate practical skills and best practices,
- integrate ethical behaviors, and
- build sustained accountability
in order to alleviate suffering, promote dignity, and protect vulnerable populations around the globe.
NOTE: The Radical Humanitarian® is the exclusive Registered Trademark of emBOLDen Alliances.
Thanks to our collaborating organizations:
Cadence Labs is a digital marketing, design, and software development agency located in Boulder, Colorado.
The mission at Mountain Madness is to provide the highest quality experience for beginner and advanced mountaineers and trekkers alike.
Zapier lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks.