Humanitarian Assistance Toolbox
Offered online Nov-Dec 2015
The combined course satisfaction rating is 109 out of a possible 110.
1. Rate the level of interaction for this course: Just enough.
2. The discussions were useful and helped me to better understand the topic of this course: 9 out of 10.
3. The reading assignments were useful and helped me to better understand the topic of this course: 10 out of 10.
4. The facilitator created an atmosphere that was respectful of student opinions, ideas, and/or differences: 10 out of 10.
5. The facilitator organized the course effectively: 10 out of 10.
6. The facilitator was knowledgeable about the subject of this course: 10 out of 10.
7. The facilitator responded to student’s inquiries and discussions in a timely manner: 10 out of 10.
8. Course content was easily accessed using my internet connection: 10 out of 10.
9. Overall I would rate this course as good: 10 out of 10.
10. Overall I would rate my instructor as good: 10 out of 10.
11. I would recommend this course to a friend or colleague: 10 out of 10.
12. What course “module(s)” where most helpful for your work in community development (please explain).