Read about how our Operations & Logistics Specialist made great use of teddy bears during a humanitarian crisis.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Five things you may not know about emBOLDen Alliances
- Our Work is based on decades of on-the-ground experience in humanitarian crises and international development. We have worked throughout Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean.
- Our goals include strengthening capacity, maximizing resources, integrating communities to actualize their own goals, and proving impact.
- We define health globally—across the world and here in the US.
- Our work is intersectoral: coordination across sectors substantively improves health, dignity, and well-being.
- We deliver on strategic and integrated programming for sustainability and resilience.
Here are just a few of the many things we work on
Education Inventory Maternal Health CHWs Impact Measurement Chronic Disease Assessments Women’s Empowerment Humanitarian Assistance WASH Vaccination Ag
riculture M&E Communicable Disease Malaria & Neglected Tropical Diseases Operations
Five things YOU can do today
- Help EA expand our impact in 2015! Donate today.
- Save the Date–February 25, 2015 is our One Year Anniversary Event.
- Register Today for our GIS (Geographic Information System) Toolbox, January 15th.
- Share this message with your friends: Stand with me in improving the work of non-profits worldwide, make your year-end donation to emBOLDen Alliances here: http://bit.ly/1uqLcq3
- Holiday shopping on Goodshop saves you money and donates to us at the same time. Find out more.