Results, Vote, and 1-year Event RSVP
Mid-Term Evaluation: Physical Therapy Global Health Project
- Mid-Term results from our Physical Therapy Global Health project are pictured.
- We have demonstrated terrific success and are helping to create a Global Health Elective that will be integrated into the PT School’s curriculum.
- We look forward to our remaining sessions!
- Read on….
Results are in for our GIS Toolbox:
- Our GIS Training Toolbox went well, and we are already working hard to revise and improve our content for the future.
- 19% of participants reported a Moderate or High level of knowledge and skills before the training, compared to 80% after the training.
- We are also engaging with a few partners on 1-on-1 GIS Training.
- Would you like more information?
Vote for us:
- We’ve submitted a photo representing “Partnership in Action: emBOLDen Alliances and 100%Afrika” to the Nonprofits Insurance Alliance Group Photo Contest.
- Join our Facebook community and get updates on how to vote for us, January 26-30.
Call to Action:
- RSVP today for our 1-year Anniversary Celebration: https://www.emboldenalliances.org/embolden-alliances-is-turning-one/
- Check out our new Donate page and make your donation today.
- We have exciting updates coming to our website. Hint: an amazing new logo, mission statement update, and new work to display. Keep checking back.